Jan 4, 2010

THANKS

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say thanks for all the help from my sponsors this past season. It was a great year, ending with a 1st and 4th place championship in the Northwest National Motocross series with the help from Pinnacle Suspension, Wrenegadepoker.com, Hyper-X and S&M Steelfab. I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much, I greatly appreciate your support.
I also would like to take the time to tell everyone that I am a Christan, and God has made huge movements in my life this last year. I also want to thank the big man upstairs for keeping me safe and opening new doors of opportunity with my sponsor MoxieMX. I absolutely cannot forget to thank my most amazing girlfriend for her support on and off the track (thank you honey).
I would like to let everyone know how much fun I had at Top Gun this last year. Thanks to all those who supported me in that as well.
After the diet I was on during that time and how good I felt, along with all the added energy, I decided to start a diet program again to kick off the new year and the 2010 race season. Speaking of the 2010 race season, we have added a couple of new sponsors: O'NEAL MX and FMF who have recently jumped on board. I look forward to putting some wins under their name as well.
Thanks everyone for reading and following up on me.
See you track side!
;)
JEREMY MICKELSON

0 comments:

Post a Comment