Jun 10, 2011

OUCH!!!


Ok, its been a while for a couple things. Its been a while since I have posted anything, its been a while since I have been layd up and off the bike :-(
So i guess I should start from the begining. Last sunday I went to Albany for the Devol race. Pulling a hole shot and fishing 3rd in the first race and 6th in the second I took home a 4th over all in the 450 class and 1st in the plus 25.
On thursday I went to P.I.R for the first time of the season. Had a slow first practice, second practice I found some new lines and steped it up. Pulling the hole shot in the first moto Max Harris made quick work to get around me. Leaving me all alone in second, I had it locked. Last lap some beginner rider got out of control riding sidways across the track from a differant section. I was 4th gear wide open and T boned him. His helmet went flying and so did I. Now I am layed up with a brocken hand and hyper extended Knee, writing you this from my bed on my stupid smart phone. The big bum deal is i will probably be out of the points at mt. View. Oh well i guess there is next year. Thanks to God for keeping me safe and to all my friends that came threw and helped me. Also want thank every one for the suport on FaceBook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment