Nov 18, 2009

ARENACROSS!!!!!!

Hey everyone! We are starting the Northwest Arenacross Nationals this weekend!

I attended the Redmond round last year and won the 450 class on Saturday, and the Before The Hill (BTH) class on Sunday. In my eleven years of racing I have always been a good, technical, big bike rider and love arenacross. It separates the fast riders from the smart riders. Instead of being really fast and going around a slower rider, you have to think about your passes (when and how to make them), and nine out of ten times they aren't a clean pass. It gets very aggressive and there ends up being a bunch of take outs.

I am really excited and mentally ready for this season and I plan on taking the 09-10 arenacross title in; 450C, BTH, AND 25+........

Well, not by my self of course, but with the help of Pinnacle Suspension, WrenegadePoker.com, Moxie MX, Hyper-X, and S&M Steel Fab...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment